Organizing projects come in all shape and sizes. And usually we have more than one on our list. Sometimes it’s best to start with a small one and gain confidence before moving on to larger projects. Sometimes you want to tackle the main source of frustration up front and be done with it. Whichever approach appeals most to you, the most important part is taking the first step. Let me show you where to begin.
- Organization for home (kitchens, bedrooms, closets, playrooms, garages and more) – purging the excess and maximizing each space with clever storage containers
- Measure and design for storage solutions in closets, home office, garage, craft rooms and more
- Paper flow management – eliminating the piles of paper that cover your kitchen counter
- Collection and storage of vital documents (in case of emergency)
- Preparing for a move / Unpacking in a new home
To learn more about my services, please contact me.